Heidi Abrams joined Sherrard McGonagle Tizzano in 2009. After practicing law in Seattle for seven years, she returned to Kitsap County where she was born and raised. She spent the next nine years expanding several businesses in the area and raising her family. Over the past two decades, Heidi has served on nonprofit boards, volunteered for nonprofit organizations and coached recreational and premier soccer. Her practice now concentrates on estate planning, business planning and nonprofit organizations. In her free time, Heidi enjoys spending time with her family and playing soccer.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Kitsap County Bar Association Corporate Counsel Section
- Church Board member and volunteer
- Youth soccer coach
- J.D., cum laude, Seattle University School of Law, 1992.
- Double B.A., magna cum laude, Western Washington University, 1989.