top of page
About the Course
Join Firm Partner Tony Hinson as he provides a primer on:
1. Basic estate planning documents, and how they work together
2. An overview of traditional, non-tax based planning.
3. A comprehensive overview of the federal and Washington estate tax and the planning
strategies to minimize or eliminate them.
4. An introduction to long term care planning and Medicaid qualification.
5. A focus on retirement accounts (IRAs, 401(k)s, etc) and why proper planning for these assets is a must under today’s complex estate and income tax rules that apply to them.
Upcoming Seminar: Tuesday June 13th @ 11:30am
bottom of page